lunes, 19 de octubre de 2020

1. My career and why I study that !

 Hello !


This is my first entry here and today I'm gonna talk about my career. 

Currently I'm in my second year at university studying early childhood education, before this career I studied Architecture but I didn't like at all and then, I spent a year without knowing what to do with my life. 

Well, now you wonder why I chose to study that, my principal motivation to study this career was all pedagogy are free in Chile, its a bad motivation! I know ! but I needed something not expensive because in my house we were in a bad financial situation and I didn't meet the requirements for a scholarship, so... ¿Why early childhood education? My reasons are simple, I like children and I always had a good relationship with them so I thought this career will be suitable for me.

I don't know what else to say but if you have a question or something you can ask by comments ! 

Thanks for read 💖


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My dream job

I've never been a person who thought about what I want for the future, when I was in high school I couldn't even think of a career t...