jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2022

My dream job




I've never been a person who thought about what I want for the future, when I was in high school I couldn't even think of a career to study, to this day I continue to live without worrying about what I want, I could say that I'm a person without dreams; But if I had to choose something it would be to be able to work as an illustrator because since I was a child I like to draw and I still do it in my spare time, although I don't know if I could dedicate to it as a single job because I'm still inexperienced, I still fail in many things and I have a lot to learn about anatomy, color theory, perspective, drawing backgrounds, among other things, currently I have been interested in entering the world of 2D models for streamers and I would like to start working on it, so I must improve the quality of my work. 

If in the future I would dedicate myself to it, I don't have many expectations about the salary and I wouldn't know how much to charge because I usually undervalue my work too much, when friends have commissioned my drawings I usually charge a few dollars or even give them for free, so one of my goals is to earn $1000 + usd per commission as some of the artists I follow. 

At the moment I don't studying a manor and I dont think I'll study one, I've already lost too many years of my life studying or for health reasons, if I get to study something after finishing my pedagogy career it will be through some courses that will help me to improve my drawing skills.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My dream job

I've never been a person who thought about what I want for the future, when I was in high school I couldn't even think of a career t...