jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2022

A Country I´d like to visit

 


Since I was a kid I was interested in japanese animation, when I grew up, I became interested in their culture as well; religion, gastronomy, traditions and the contrast between the modernity and traditional have been the reasons why Japan has become one of the places I dream to visit.

Japan is a very polite and respectful, has a great gastronomic menu, being the sweets the ones that catch my attention the most, despite being a country at the forefront of technology, it preserves their cultural roots and traditions very well, I love how over the years the traditional arts have been maintained and how in some localities the architecture of ancient Japan has been preserved from large gardens to imperial palaces.

One of the things I would like to do in Japan is going to Kyoto and visit some temples that are located there, especially the Fushimi Inari Shrine and climb to the top of Mount Inari through ithe famous path full of torii gates, and also go to a summer festival and attend a rakugo performance.

                                                                                                               

-Fushimi Inari Temple-

 

                                                    

Although Japan is a country that I like somuch, I wouldn't live or study there, life is very fast-paced and strict, school pressure is something that scares me a lot and for mental health issues I don't think I would be able to perform well, life is very expensive too.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My dream job

I've never been a person who thought about what I want for the future, when I was in high school I couldn't even think of a career t...