miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2022

The best concert ever

 

The best concert I've ever been to was in 2013 when I finally was able to see my favorite band.I still remember how I insisted to my parents for permission to let me go see them when was announced they would come to Chile, I promised to get good grades at school, behave myself, help with household chores and thousand more things to go to the concert.

I attended to see a group called The Gazette, it’s a Japanese rock band, it was formed in 2002 prevailing to this day, being one of the most popular band with the longest trajectory within the genre. At first, they were characterized by their extravagant aesthetics and songs that went against the system, over the years they have been innovating their musical and visual style, having a cleaner sound and a more mature presentation that was reflected in they outfits and song lyrics based on cruder and/or everyday experiences that society faces.





The concert was on September 8, 2013 and was held at the caupolican theatre, that day my father and I traveled very early to get a good place in entrance line, sadly when I arrived, a lot of people were waiting before me. There were many hours of waiting under the heat typical of September, while anxiety and emotion invaded me, when they finally let us into the theatre I was very happy because I was just steps away from seeing my favorite artists.

The atmosphere inside was generally calm, lots of people was talking while we waited for the concert to start, I could hear the murmur and also the occasional yell from a fan; When the concert start, everything changed abruptly, excitement filled the place, many people began to shout, some jumped with emotion, however, I was calm enjoying the music and singing in a low voice some of the songs that I liked the most.





I really enjoyed the show, it was better than I expected, I left the place with a lot of positive energy and  that night Iwent to my home so happy, hoping to repeat that exciting experience in the future. That concert is one of my precious memories, I still keep my ticket like a treasure... When I remember that day a smile appears in my face because is the best day 've ever had.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My dream job

I've never been a person who thought about what I want for the future, when I was in high school I couldn't even think of a career t...